Browse other opening
Junior Project Manager
App’n’roll, a venture building company, are looking for a skilled Junior Project Manager for our team in Warsaw.
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to positively influence people at a variety of levels; both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of software development.
- Ability to resolve conflict and facilitate decision-making.
- Ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment.
- Job is on-site in our office on Kazimierzowska, Warsaw.
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing customer interaction.
- Strong quality assurance and process improvement experience
- Formal project management training/certification
- Demonstrable expertise with functional requirements specification, complex project scoping, project management, and resource planning.
- Degree in computer science or related area
- Builders of international successful companies
- Diversified team
- Creators of Top 10 and Featured Apps on Google Play and Appstore
Cool working environment
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Medicover Health Care
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!)
- Garden for summer chilling
What do we offer?
- Starts with 3K PLN net (flexible type of employment)
Please send your CV/LinkedIn to email@example.com