Browse other opening
App’n’roll, a venture building company, are looking for a skilled Certification engineer for our team in Warsaw to work on operating system for one of our ventures. Together with researchers from the University of Technology in Gdańsk, former Intel & Nokia employees, top-notch Finnish designers and supported by the founder of CD Projekt – Michał Kiciński, we are building a very durable phone with the lowest radiation in the world.
- Complete leading of certification process. Direct contact with certification bodies;
- Analysis of technical and formal requirements for designed products;
- Cooperation with Electronics and Mechanical department in order to verify if designed product meets specific requirements;
- Tracking of regulatory requirements in EU and global market. Taking care of implementation modifications in design and documentation to meet possible changes.
- Preparation of required product specification and internal documentation in order to present appropriate design to certification body;
- Active participation in the development of the device (from design phase to serial production).
- Higher technical education – electronics or related;
- 2 years of work experience on similar position;
- Knowledge of certification processes related with consumer electronics;
- Knowledge of EU directives, standardized and legal requirements used for conformity assessment;
- Experience in preparing technical documentation, certification process and product registration according to legal requirements;
- The ability to present the results of analyzes and document the progress in project;
- Experience in carrying out or planning product tests in external laboratories and the ability to formulate assumptions from completed test plan;
- Using Polish and English on level that allows free communication;
- Ability to work independent and accuracy.
- Builders of international successful companies
- Diversified team
- Creators of Top 10 and Featured Apps on Google Play and Appstore
Cool working environment
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Medicover Health Care
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!)
- Garden for summer chilling
- From 6K PLN net (B2B/Employment Agreement)
Please send your CV/LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me in order to carry out the recruitment process for the post of …… by Appnroll sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Jana Czeczota Street No 9. I give my data voluntarily, I know the right to access and correct them, and that consent may be revoked at any time.”
- The controller of your personal data is Appnroll sp. z o.o., Jana Czeczota Street No. 9, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 362906020, NIP (Tax No.): 5223043196; KRS No.: 0000584326 (hereinafter referred to as ,,We”, “Appnroll“);
- Your personal data will only be processed for the recruitment process;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 221 § 1 and 3 of the Labor Code (Article 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). However, in relation to data not indicated in the above mentioned provisions of law and in case of recruitment for the purpose of civil law contract employment, the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR);
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
- Your data will be deleted immediately after the recruitment process is completed, unless you consent to the processing of personal data by Appnroll also for future recruitment. If you agree to the processing of your data for future recruitment, your data will be deleted after 1 year of receipt.