Browse other opening
Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Management
App’n’roll, a venture building company, are looking for a skilled Customer Logistics and Supply Chain Management for our team in Warsaw to work on operating system for one of our ventures. Together with researchers from the University of Technology in Gdańsk, former Intel & Nokia employees, top-notch Finnish designers and supported by the founder of CD Projekt – Michał Kiciński, we are building a very durable phone with the lowest radiation in the world.
- Researching and purchasing equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies.
- Preparing Request for Quote (RFQ), analysing and evaluating quotes, selecting or recommending suppliers, analysing trends, negotiating prices and terms and conditions, selecting suppliers, verifying delivery, resolving issues with suppliers, approving payments, and maintaining necessary records.
- Cooperating with distributors and manufacturers and analysing their operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules.
- Negotiating and coordinating additions, deletions, or modifications to purchase orders.
- Preparing daily shortage report to communicate current delivery information from suppliers.
- Resolving invoice discrepancies on a timely basis.
- BOM updating for current prices, lead times and stock quantities.
- Preparation of the plan & forecasts for subsequent orders.
- Preparation of reports on payments for subsequent orders, taking into account the payment terms presented by distributors and manufacturers.
- Deliver superior service to various Customers via close cooperation with various stakeholders within Company (Accounting, Marketing, Factories, Warehouse, Transportation).
- Ensure smooth realization and completeness of project orders delivery; that customers are able to place their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces.
- Monitor customer service level and implement action plans to mitigate risks and eliminate issues.
- Initiate commercial invoicing confirming the accuracy of the information on invoices in order to limit later queries (quantity, price, discounts).
- Handle complaints (logistics/administrative).
- Dispute management.
- Experience buying in a similar industry or demonstrated equivalent knowledge of supply chain function through work experience or school
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing process used in the operating unit of assignment;
- Working knowledge of buying, and ordering procedures;
- Working knowledge of production planning, material requirements planning and Kanban systems;
- Working knowledge of computer systems that support production, e.g., inventory control, purchasing, production scheduling and Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Ability to coordinate materials and production schedules with multiple teams, solve urgent problems associated with the manufacture of products and document and communicate production outcomes and trends;
- Ability to perform math and logic computations requiring sequencing of times, critical incidents, and numeric information;
- Ability to negotiate changes with vendors and manufacturing teams
- BA or BS degree highly preferred. Preferably in Supply Chain, Business, or Materials-related field
- Builders of international successful companies
- Diversified team
- Creators of Top 10 and Featured Apps on Google Play and Appstore
Cool working environment
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Medicover Health Care
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!)
- Garden for summer chilling
What do we offer?
- From 6K PLN net (B2B/Employment Agreement)
Please send your CV/LinkedIn to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me in order to carry out the recruitment process for the post of …… by Appnroll sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Jana Czeczota Street No 9. I give my data voluntarily, I know the right to access and correct them, and that consent may be revoked at any time.”
- The controller of your personal data is Appnroll sp. z o.o., Jana Czeczota Street No. 9, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 362906020, NIP (Tax No.): 5223043196; KRS No.: 0000584326 (hereinafter referred to as ,,We”, “Appnroll“);
- Your personal data will only be processed for the recruitment process;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 221 § 1 and 3 of the Labor Code (Article 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). However, in relation to data not indicated in the above mentioned provisions of law and in case of recruitment for the purpose of civil law contract employment, the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR);
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
- Your data will be deleted immediately after the recruitment process is completed, unless you consent to the processing of personal data by Appnroll also for future recruitment. If you agree to the processing of your data for future recruitment, your data will be deleted after 1 year of receipt.