Browse other opening
Embedded QA engineer
Mudita, a consumer electronics company, are looking for a skilled Embedded QA Engineer for our team in Warsaw to work on operating system for the Mudita Pure – a classic, minimalistic phone with ultralow SAR. Together with researchers from the University of Technology in Gdańsk, former Intel & Nokia employees, top-notch designers and supported by the founder of CD Projekt – Michał Kiciński, we are building a very durable phone with the lowest radiation in the world.
- Work within an embedded software system development team to analyze product level requirements and system architecture to create suitable test plans
- Ensure the testability of new features is sufficient to maintain a high level of software quality.
- Verify testing results demonstrate compliance with industry standards which are relevant to the product system design.
- Analyze the software development and test process to determine areas in need of improvement
- Troubleshoot software/hardware problems by analyzing log files and basic electronics measurements.
- Understand the manufacturing environment and user needs
- Provide traceability of developed software, versioning of software releases
- Develop test procedures for products
- Superior critical and abstract thinking skills, including analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated capability to comprehend system architecture and understand how they work and fail.
- Strong technical skills both functional and nonfunctional in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience in Python, C/C++
- Demonstrate strong test skills.
- Experience with functional API testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with working in an agile development environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Experience working with embedded systems (Linux, freeRTOS)
- Testing embedded systems on Linux
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Builders of international successful companies
- Diversified team
- Creators of Top 10 and Featured Apps on Google Play and Appstore
Cool working enviroment
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Medicover Health Care
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!)
- Garden for summer chilling
What do we offer?
- From 6K PLN net (B2B/Employment Agreement)
Please send your CV/Linkedin and sample of your works to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me in order to carry out the recruitment process for the post of …… by Appnroll sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Jana Czeczota Street No 9. I give my data voluntarily, I know the right to access and correct them, and that consent may be revoked at any time.”
- The controller of your personal data is Appnroll sp. z o.o., Jana Czeczota Street No. 9, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 362906020, NIP (Tax No.): 5223043196; KRS No.: 0000584326 (hereinafter referred to as ,,We”, “Appnroll“);
- Your personal data will only be processed for the recruitment process;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 221 § 1 and 3 of the Labor Code (Article 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). However, in relation to data not indicated in the above mentioned provisions of law and in case of recruitment for the purpose of civil law contract employment, the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR);
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
- Your data will be deleted immediately after the recruitment process is completed, unless you consent to the processing of personal data by Appnroll also for future recruitment. If you agree to the processing of your data for future recruitment, your data will be deleted after 1 year of receipt.