Browse other opening
Junior designer / CAD support
App’n’roll are looking for a highly creative individual, who can think outside the box, with an inherent understanding of design constraints. If you can take direction, and are brave enough to offer critical feedback whilst applying thinking throughout the design process, we need you.
As a Junior Industrial Designer, you will play a key role in supporting our business in the development of the industrial design through our brand’s aesthetics, ergonomics, and user experience.
- Help to design innovative and simple solutions anchored to our core principles of delight and sustainability.
- Work closely with the sales and design team to develop new, exciting products.
- Support role in the ideation or creation of concepts and research.
- Stay current on trends; colors, materials, culture that helps to drive product design.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Market monitoring and tracking of competition activities.
- Apply research and insights to design; ensuring functionality, user experience and aesthetics are on-brand with Mudita’s core philosophy – distraction-free design.
- Continuously refine and improve products in partnership with the design team, manufacturing vendors, and other key stakeholders.
- Assess user experience associated with ergonomics, user logic and interaction with the product.
- Visualize ideas through sketching.
- Model ideas in CAD to further develop concepts.
- Refine ideas based on team feedback.
- Write or assist others in writing technical reports and/or design briefs to document industrial design or engineering analysis and findings.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or equivalent capabilities) in Industrial Design (or similar)
- Proficient necessary to use CAD modeling tools such as SolidWorks or Fusion 360 and Adobe Creative Suite
- High sense of aesthetics
- A thorough understanding of product design principles
- Personal commitment to quality, attention to detail
- Passionate about the end-user experience – ability to research and deduce user experience challenges and think of creative design solutions to solve them
- Comfortable with hand-sketching or other concept development techniques
- Effective multidisciplinary collaboration skills
- Ability to work on the basis of a brief
Beneficial, but not required:
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Physical prototype making skills. Knowledge of best practices for SLA/FDM 3D printing, foam and other sculpting-based modeling
- Product component configuration skills
- Ethnographic research training and experience
- Ability to visualize research results
- Builders of international successful companies
- Diversified team
- Creators of Top 10 and Featured Apps on Google Play and Appstore
Cool working environment
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Medicover Health Care
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!)
- Garden for summer chilling
Please send your CV/LinkedIn to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me in order to carry out the recruitment process for the post of …… by Appnroll sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Jana Czeczota Street No 9. I give my data voluntarily, I know the right to access and correct them, and that consent may be revoked at any time.”
- The controller of your personal data is Appnroll sp. z o.o., Jana Czeczota Street No. 9, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 362906020, NIP (Tax No.): 5223043196; KRS No.: 0000584326 (hereinafter referred to as ,,We”, “Appnroll“);
- Your personal data will only be processed for the recruitment process;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 221 § 1 and 3 of the Labor Code (Article 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). However, in relation to data not indicated in the above mentioned provisions of law and in case of recruitment for the purpose of civil law contract employment, the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR);