Browse other opening
Junior Project Manager
App’n’roll, a venture building company, are looking for a skilled Junior Project Manager for our team in Warsaw.
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to positively influence people at a variety of levels; both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of software development.
- Ability to resolve conflict and facilitate decision-making.
- Ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment.
- Job is on-site in our office on Kazimierzowska, Warsaw.
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing customer interaction.
- Strong quality assurance and process improvement experience
- Formal project management training/certification
- Demonstrable expertise with functional requirements specification, complex project scoping, project management, and resource planning.
- Degree in computer science or related area
- Builders of international successful companies
- Diversified team
- Creators of Top 10 and Featured Apps on Google Play and Appstore
Cool working environment
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Medicover Health Care
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee (!)
- Garden for summer chilling
What do we offer?
- Starts with 3K PLN net (flexible type of employment)
Please send your CV/LinkedIn to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me in order to carry out the recruitment process for the post of …… by Appnroll sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Jana Czeczota Street No 9. I give my data voluntarily, I know the right to access and correct them, and that consent may be revoked at any time.”
- The controller of your personal data is Appnroll sp. z o.o., Jana Czeczota Street No. 9, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 362906020, NIP (Tax No.): 5223043196; KRS No.: 0000584326 (hereinafter referred to as ,,We”, “Appnroll“);
- Your personal data will only be processed for the recruitment process;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 221 § 1 and 3 of the Labor Code (Article 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). However, in relation to data not indicated in the above mentioned provisions of law and in case of recruitment for the purpose of civil law contract employment, the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR);
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process;
- Your data will be deleted immediately after the recruitment process is completed, unless you consent to the processing of personal data by Appnroll also for future recruitment. If you agree to the processing of your data for future recruitment, your data will be deleted after 1 year of receipt.