Browse other opening
Marketing Specialist and Customer Support at Mudita, an App’n’roll venture.
Mudita designs consumer electronics that help to bring balance and quality to people’s lives. Products which are as minimalistic as possible, which don’t scream for attention or overwhelm us with needless distractions.
At our office in Warsaw, we’ve gathered a dream-team of skilled professionals to design a series of mobile phones and other devices, that will be launched worldwide. We are experts in research and development, engineering, software development, product management and marketing, driven by a mission to create great products, that put physical and mental health first.
2020 is the year of the global launch of our first product – a classic mobile phone. We’re preparing for the crowdfunding campaign now so it’s a very dynamic and exciting time now and each member of the team still has the chance to influence the shape of it.
We’re looking for a person that will help us to spread the word about what we do and engage with our customers. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to learn, have fun and influence the company growth.
- Responding to comments and questions on different platforms: social media, crowdfunding campaign platform, email.
- Engaging people in the conversation on our forum
- Outreaching to qualified prospects via email and social media
- Coordination of guest posts, reaching out to the authors of resources we find valuable
- Support of the Marketing & Sales team in ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great organisational skills
- Genuine interest in marketing & sales tactics, technology and startups
- Very detail, action and results oriented
- Curiosity, ambition and persistence, you love to learn and self-improve
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Fluent English (C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer support
- Knowledge about marketing automation tools
- Content marketing expertise
- Experience in maintaining direct communication with clients
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce etc.) and social tools
More about Us
Cool working environment and benefits
- Flat structure
- Freedom and transparency
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport Benefit Card
- Medicover Health Care
- Superb location, walking distance from Metro Racławicka
- Parking spots without parkometers
- Excellent coffee
- Garden for summer chilling
Please send your CV/LinkedIn to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents provided by me in order to carry out the recruitment process for the post of …… by Appnroll sp. z o.o. in Warsaw, Jana Czeczota Street No 9. I give my data voluntarily, I know the right to access and correct them, and that consent may be revoked at any time.”
- The controller of your personal data is Appnroll sp. z o.o., Jana Czeczota Street No. 9, 02-607 Warsaw, Poland, REGON: 362906020, NIP (Tax No.): 5223043196; KRS No.: 0000584326 (hereinafter referred to as ,,We”, “Appnroll“);
- Your personal data will only be processed for the recruitment process;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 221 § 1 and 3 of the Labor Code (Article 6 section 1 letter c GDPR). However, in relation to data not indicated in the above mentioned provisions of law and in case of recruitment for the purpose of civil law contract employment, the legal basis for processing is your consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a GDPR);